Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spaghettis

I'm not sure why, but when Annabelle was about 2 she would call spaghetti "spagettis" lol

Tonight while looking in my fridge and cabinets for something for dinner I found a fridge full of veggies that would go bad soon, some ground chicken and a box of pasta(gluten free of course!).

So that was all I needed. 


I browned the chicken with some of the little sweet peppers. 

My favorite seasonings.. I added this to the meat while it was browning. 


Drained the grease... Added 6 Roma tomatoes, 2 yellow squash, half a small container of sliced mushrooms and let that cook for a minute. 

Added half a container of fresh spinach 

Added a large can (28oz?) of crushed tomatoes and simmered for about 30 minutes. Added more seasoning to taste. As well as some garlic salt


I had a can of the crescent rolls so I sprinkled some of the garlic salt on the inside, then rolled them up! 

Yummy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment