Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Easy Peasy Chicken

This is my Go-to easy dinner.. there's not much thought that goes into this...

The only thing you really have to think about is what veggies you want to put in.

My favorites are asparagus & red potatoes.. you can also do green beans and red potatoes... yellow squash and zucchini... carrots.. whatever you like!

Tonight, I'm making two dishes, so I'll have some for lunches too. In this pan I have potatoes, asparagus, onion and a few green beans (they didnt all fit in the other pan) and seasoning of choice.










These are what I use most!.. they are delicious on chicken!












I like to use boneless, skinless chicken thighs... they are juicy! I don't add any liquid what so ever to this dish. (you can add a table spoon of olive oil if you feel compelled)  I do however cut some of the fat thats left on them.

Add some seasoning to the chicken...
Cover and bake about 45-50 mins.. until the chicken is done, and the veggies are soft. 



Serve and enjoy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment